Monday, April 16, 2012

This was a very exciting day for me! It was my first "client" session EVER!!!! I had my friend Hailey come and get a trial run done for her wedding in May and she brought along one of her bridesmaid's. Hailey is going to be such a beautiful bride I cant wait for the wedding! We are posting more pics later next week when I have some more people coming over so I can play with palettes and different directions.




Hailey-Bride




Laurie- Bridesmaid  


With Hailey I wanted to do a dramaic eye and she didn't want anything that would over power her. I think this look would look more complete with a more pigment lip.


With Laurie I wanted to play around with color. The Bride wasn't sure of a select color so I put some teals and corals in a mix!!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment